I would like to know the server's schedule thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KratosAurion
Admin

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Fri May 30, 2008 2:59 pm

I'll be going on holiday tomorrow (saturday 31st)

and so i'll be leaving server online.. but until more people join i'll only have the server online when either i'm home or when people are on in-game or when i leave for work,

please keep in mind it costs me alot of money to have the server on all the time, power is very pricy where i live, and also to have a phone-line and internet costs even more.. so to help me keep the server working and food in my belly, i'll be requesting some kind of donation, i have already planned a shop for players to buy various items for a very small price (compared to other servers i've seen) **the most expensive item is 1000 stats points, next is fenrir**

i'll be adding the shop when i get back from holiday, payments to be made either bank transfer, posted cash (AUD only) or paypal!!

Also it would help me to know if there's a way to fix one final error with the server to work without hamachi.. i can get the server to work using global IP but only i can get in-game,, others can SEE the server online within the launcher but gets desconnected when game loads at login screen!!

as i am busy with LIFE (work, rest, play Razz ) i have very little time to search for answers.. the person who helps me solve this problem will get $10 free credit from the shop to spend on whatever they want!!

Kael2antos

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Fri May 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Thanks for the information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   

Back to top Go down

Schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top